My bookish bestie and I were discussing our fitness goals this week and strategizing a way to hold ourselves accountable and make our new workout regimen fun at the same time. The brilliant answer we came up with OF COURSE involved books.
Follow these five simple steps below to get fit the bookish way!
1. Pick a bookish bestie to join you in achieving your goal!
2. Choose the type of exercise that you’ll be doing. In our case, I chose the treadmill, while my bookish bestie chose the elliptical.
3. Together decide on the amount of time you want to dedicate to exercising each day.
4. This is the fun part! Choose an audiobook to listen to together as you exercise.
5. In order to hold one another accountable, each day discuss what happened in the book while you were working out that day. If you’re both sticking to your regimen, you should be in the same place!
The most important part of this process is, of course, selecting your audiobook. Here are some books we recommend to keep you PUMPED during your workout!
Go get your bookish workout on!