The Diabolic, The Book That Changed My Reading Life, is Becoming a Series!!!

1. TizzyMatic says:

Wow! I’ve had this on my TBR list for a minute now due to being broke, and then there’s a press release detailing of a series. That’s crazy. I really need to read this before anything else happens. Thanks for the update.

You DEFINITELY should! I never would have read it if the indie bookshop where we host our book club hadn’t given us ARC copies, I’m SOOOO glad they did!

1. TizzyMatic says:

Then that seals it. Book club? I’ve been looking to participate in a club or group. Any recommendations? I hope I’ll be just as excited and happy as you are now.

So as far as book club goes, I would recommend going to your local bookshop and asking them what book clubs they have, or if you can start one there. It’s the BEST WAY to get a book club that actually wants to talk about books. Our book club has a Facebook group you could totally join too called YA and Wine where we talk books all month. It’s really fun!

3. TizzyMatic says:

Alright, I’ll look to find if there’s anything around me. Can I join even though I don’t drink wine, lol? If so, I’ll join right now.

Oh totally! We hardly ever talk about wine in the online group. We just post a lot of book news, talk about books, and share any amazing book deals we find for the most part. You totally should!

5. TizzyMatic says:

Okay, that’s great. I’ve sent my request and it looks like I’ve been approved already.

Yep, you’re in! Welcome to the group! Feel free to post about all things bookish.

2. Yes! You just made my day!😊 I think I ended my review saying that I was disappointed that this was going to be a standalone. Awesome news!💁🏻

Right?! I just totally fell in love with that book and the world. I cannot wait for more!