Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree

I feel like that title needs to be followed by a *hint, hint* and a winky face. Anyway, this week I am super excited to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and Bookish.

I feel like there are SO MANY books I just did not get around to reading this year that I really, REALLY wanted to. Out of those, these are the top ten that I wouldn’t mind discovering underneath my non-existent Christmas tree. Drum roll, please…

1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

2. Glitter by Aprilynne Pike

glitter-cvr.jpg

3. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

4. The Reader by Traci Chee

5. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

6. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

7. Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven

8. The Girls by Emma Cline

Unknown.jpg

9. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter

10. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter

So there you have it. Happy #TopTenTuesday to all, and to all…happy reading!!!

1. Great choices! A few of these were on my TBR this year too and I didn’t get to any of them haha I’m really, really hoping I’ll get to The Star-Touched Queen next year though. I’d like to finally get to Aristotle & Dante and More Happy Than Not next year too.

Liked by 2 people

Those two are in my January TBR pile! Hopefully I’ll get to them this time!

3. Louise says:

Aristotle and Dante and The Female of the Species are both on my Christmas list too! I just read The Star-Touched Queen and loved it, I hope you enjoy. 🙂

I’m so excited to read all of these. I’m determined to get to them in 2017!

4. Greg Hill says:

I’ve been wanting to try Aprilynne Pike after seeing another of her books, but just haven’t yet. And I’ve heard good things about Mindy McGinnis too. Hope you get lots of good books under the tree. 🙂

Thank you! I’ve never read any Aprilynne Pike, but her books sound GORGEOUS! I’m definitely reading that one in January!

5. ChrissiReads says:

I keep meaning to read The Girls! 🙂 Great list!

Thanks! Yeah, been hearing great things about that one.