Thank you to my lovely friend Mandy over at Book Princess Review for the nomination! If you aren’t already following her, please got check out her BEAUTIFUL blog here! I mean, it has books and Disney princesses! What more could you ask for?!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Favorite Disney character – look at me, I’m not even limiting it to a Princess! Can we call this progress?
I’ve always been an Ariel fan myself. That movie is kind of brilliant.
2. What can always make you laugh?
The hubs. He’s kind of hilarious.
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. If you could have any animal in the world (or beyond) as a pet and you knew for sure that it wouldn’t eat you, what would it be?
I just LOVE my little Dachshund. I would have ten of her if I could! The hubs does not agree. LOL.
5. What book do you wish that everyone could read?
This changes on a regular basis, but right now I feel like we could all use a little…
6. Coffee, tea…neither?
Coffee. Unfortunately, I’m allergic to caffeine.
7. What authors are insta-buys for you?
My locals. Kathryn Purdie, Sara B. Larson, Emily King, Ilima Todd, Erin Summerill, Tricia Levenseller, and more!
8. How do you feel about classic books?
LOVE. Classics and YA are my jam. And there are A LOT of classics that are actually YA, but we didn’t used to classify books so much based off of the protagonists age, so people don’t always realize that. Austen’s work is my fav though.
9. What song is stuck in your head right this very minute?
Fall Out Boy’s Boycott Love, because I thought the words were “bike on low” until my brother and the hubs told me otherwise. I encourage you all to listen to it again though, and just try to tell me it doesn’t sound like “bike on low!”
10. And last but not least, what do you think your favorite book of 2017 will be?
I will be beyond amazed if anything tops Caraval!
- Teacher of YA
- Oh My Shevles
- Death By Tsundoko
- By Hook Or By Book
- Chocalotanwaffles’ Blog
- The Jouska
- The Book Raven
- Novel Cravings
- Kourtni Reads
- Susan Loves Books
- Pirate Patty
Please blog hop amongst all these amazing sites and follow! These bloggers are all wonderful members of the book blogging community, and I’m so happy that I’ve gotten to chat with all of them!
- If you could have a glass of wine with any author, living or dead, who would it be?
- Which debut novel are you most looking forward to in 2017?
- What book are you head-over-heels in cover love with?
- Which author have you been most excited about interacting with online?
- If you could write your own novel, what genre would it be?
- I REALLY liked Mandy’s question about “what authors are instal-buys for you?” So yeah, that one!
- What series are you currently following that you never want to end?
- Who is your best book bae?
- Share a link to one of your favorite blog posts that you’ve done.
- What is your favorite part about being book blogger?
- Share a pic of you and your book bestie, cause we all need one of those.
Thanks again to Mandy for the nomination! Muah!!!!! This was SUPER fun. And to all of those that I’ve tagged, please don’t feel obligated to participate. This is just for fun, and hopefully to spread the word about each other’s AMAZING blogs!