Sunshine Blogger Award

sunshineblogger.pngThank you to my lovely friend Mandy over at Book Princess Review for the nomination! If you aren’t already following her, please got check out her BEAUTIFUL blog here! I mean, it has books and Disney princesses! What more could you ask for?!

Rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
  4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.

Mandy’s Questions

1. Favorite Disney character – look at me, I’m not even limiting it to a Princess! Can we call this progress?

I’ve always been an Ariel fan myself. That movie is kind of brilliant.

ff5faace425927714b5746901f1f6b62.jpg

2. What can always make you laugh?

The hubs. He’s kind of hilarious.

img_0312
My Lady Jane Signing

3. What is your favorite quote?

words-are-in-my-not-so-humble-opinion-our-most-in-exhaustible-source-of-magic.jpg

4. If you could have any animal in the world (or beyond) as a pet and you knew for sure that it wouldn’t eat you, what would it be?

I just LOVE my little Dachshund. I would have ten of her if I could! The hubs does not agree. LOL.

IMG_0662.JPG

5. What book do you wish that everyone could read?

This changes on a regular basis, but right now I feel like we could all use a little…

23447923

6. Coffee, tea…neither?

Coffee. Unfortunately, I’m allergic to caffeine.

tumblr_n8ple0hoi41sg3qr6o1_500

7. What authors are insta-buys for you?

My locals. Kathryn Purdie, Sara B. Larson, Emily King, Ilima Todd, Erin Summerill, Tricia Levenseller, and more!

img_0780

8. How do you feel about classic books?

LOVE. Classics and YA are my jam. And there are A LOT of classics that are actually YA, but we didn’t used to classify books so much based off of the protagonists age, so people don’t always realize that. Austen’s work is my fav though.

img_0236

9. What song is stuck in your head right this very minute?

Fall Out Boy’s Boycott Love, because I thought the words were “bike on low” until my brother and the hubs told me otherwise. I encourage you all to listen to it again though, and just try to tell me it doesn’t sound like “bike on low!”

hqdefault

10. And last but not least, what do you think your favorite book of 2017 will be?

I will be beyond amazed if anything tops Caraval!

img_0197

My Nominations

Please blog hop amongst all these amazing sites and follow! These bloggers are all wonderful members of the book blogging community, and I’m so happy that I’ve gotten to chat with all of them!

My Questions

1. If you could have a glass of wine with any author, living or dead, who would it be?
  2. Which debut novel are you most looking forward to in 2017?
  3. What book are you head-over-heels in cover love with?
  4. Which author have you been most excited about interacting with online?
  5. If you could write your own novel, what genre would it be?
  6. I REALLY liked Mandy’s question about “what authors are instal-buys for you?” So yeah, that one!
  7. What series are you currently following that you never want to end?
  8. Who is your best book bae?
  9. Share a link to one of your favorite blog posts that you’ve done.
  10. What is your favorite part about being  book blogger?
  11. Share a pic of you and your book bestie, cause we all need one of those.

Thanks again to Mandy for the nomination! Muah!!!!! This was SUPER fun. And to all of those that I’ve tagged, please don’t feel obligated to participate. This is just for fun, and hopefully to spread the word about each other’s AMAZING blogs!

1. Tiana says:

Thank you for nominating me!! I loved reading your answers, btw your dog is so cute! This will be fun!

2. Karandi says:

Congratulations on the award.

Just a nomination but thank you!!! 😊

Of course! And thank you! She is adorable! ☺️☺️☺️

4. Mandy says:

Your answers were brilliant. 😄 And so fun to read. Both your doggie and hubs were great models. Fall Out Boy is the best, and truthfully, I never have any clue what they’re saying, so props for even getting that even though it was a bit off. 😄 I loved your quote, and oh gosh to your allergy to caffeine. I bet that makes it ridiculously hard for your diet. D: And last but not least, yay for Caraval! I had finally just calmed down on it, but with your rec, my excitement is back. And now my ramblings are complete. Great post! 🙂

Thank you, thank you! I do love Fall Out Boy, but I can seriously never understand them! LOL. My brothers favorite game is to play their music and see what I think they’re saying. The caffeine allergy is a bummer, but isn’t like epipen severe, so I do sneak it occasionally. And so much YES over Caraval! Are you doing the Twitter chat tonight?

1. Mandy says:

I really can’t. And as you said, when I go to look it up, I’m always so amazed that’s what they are saying. “Tiffany Blews” literally always throws me, because I think they started putting in words like “Mr. Moth” to test you. Like, I would sit there and say, no way is that what they’re really saying and then of course they are. 😄 Yay for not being epipen severe! And AH. I think I saw a few things about it, but totally forgot that it was tonight. I think I definitely will be needing to get my butt over there for that.

Awesome! See you on the chat later then! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

6. ezinwanyi13 says:

Love it! I knew there’d be a wine question!

7. Congratulations on your award! So well deserved 😊
    Ariel is probably my favorite princess too! And that J.K. Rowling quote is just perfect ❤

Thank you! Oh my gosh, that Rowling quote is the best ever. Definitely my favorite in all of literature. At least what I’ve read anyway. ☺️

1. Rowling has the best quotes! ❤

Seriously. I think she created Dumbledore just so she had a character to deliver her amazing quotes with.

3. Yes! Wise beyond measure, and definitely the one character who’s taught me most in my entire life.

Agreed! Most sage character in all of literature IMO.

8. Congrats and great answers!

Thanks so much! ☺️☺️☺️

9. Azia says:

Congrats on your award! Ariel is definitely my favorite Disney Princess, too! And I love me some Fallout Boy haha. That’s a wonderful quote and Jane Austen is definitely the best haha. Great post. Love your answers 😀

Thank you! 😊 Jane Austen really is the best. I will be reading her novels repeatedly for the rest of my life.

1. Azia says:

As will I! Especially Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion 😀

10. janninchou says:

Fun answers! I have a dachshund too! But she’s half dachshund and the other half is I think bulldog or pug. Not sure which. xD

Oh, fun! Aren’t doxies just the best?! I stinking love her!

1. janninchou says:

Oh yes they are! They are also really really playful! And get excited like every second. Haha! 😀

So true! ☺️

11. TeacherofYA says:

This is so great!! I’m so behind on my tags and that was a NY res of mine!! I’m going to have to start posting them!

I’m beyond behind on my book tags now. I think I’ve given up on them to be honest, which I feel so bad about. I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but I just can’t keep up!

1. TeacherofYA says:

That’s kind of how I feel…I have over 100 tags! 😵

That’s what happens when you’re so popular. 😉