Rosalyn Eves Announces Blood Rose Rebellion Tour Dates

If you haven’t subscribed to Rosalyn Eves’ newsletter yet, I highly recommend doing it now, because she is certainly one 2017 debut author that you’re going to want to keep an eye on!

In her most recent newsletter she announced her tour dates, had some giveaways, and included some preorder swag details. Be sure to subscribe on her website here!

Tour Dates

screen-shot-2017-03-02-at-7-53-14-pm

Rosalyn will also be doing an event on 04/27 with Heidi Heilig at Trident Booksellers Cafe.

I’m super excited to see her tour schedule, because our YA and Wine Book Club members will be able to attend at least a couple of these stops, and also because Sarah from The Clever Reader and I will get to moderate her event at The King’s English on 04/01! You can buy ticket for that fabulous event here!

There’s Still Time for Preorder Swag!

If you haven’t submitted your preorder receipt there’s still time, but act fast, because supplies are limited, and this AWESOME map just happens to be hand-drawn by the author! Is it just me or are maps about 1,000 times cooler when they’re made by the author?!

screen-shot-2017-03-02-at-8-02-25-pm

Will any of you get to meet Rosalyn on her tour? Are you getting excited to read Blood Rose Rebellion? Have any of you gotten to read it yet?

14 thoughts on “Rosalyn Eves Announces Blood Rose Rebellion Tour Dates

• YAandWine says:

I LOVED it. It’s definitely one of my favorite reads of this year so far. The way she blends history, fantasy, and Hungarian folklore is just absolutely brilliant.

1. Jackie B @ Death by Tsundoku says:

What is it about eastern European/western Asian historical fantasy/retellings which are so in right now? I am definitely interested in checking this out, because all of that is on my list. I won’t be getting the preorder swag (but I love that you called that out here, thank you!), but I will certainly pick this book up once it releases.

• YAandWine says:

I think the publishing world is just expanding past American/English/French history retellings, which is like, YAY!!! I love that we’re seeing more diversity and more of the world in books now, and that they’ve made it such a priority.

2. LairOfBooks says:

Yet another one that I am super excited for & thankful to have snagged an ARC for at Bookcon, will be reading Blood Rose this month 🙂 I wish I could attend this event you’re moderating, sounds like a ton of fun! 😉

• YAandWine says:

Oh, awesome! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this one. I wish you could too! We could totally get our YA and Wine on! I really want to go to Bookcon someday. I think we’re going to do YAll West this year though.

• YAandWine says:

So, I DEFINITELY need to clarify. This is not a fairytale retelling at all. It just incorporates the tone of Hungarian folk and fairytales. No retellings elements. And it’s fantastic!