Top Ten Fandoms You Can’t Help But Be a Part of!

I had so much fun putting this list together, because I was able to feature some of my favorite authors and book series! Some of the worlds in the books below are intense, some lighthearted, some full of history, while others are based in the real world. I hope you enjoy this list as much I enjoyed putting it together!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and Bookish. It’s my favorite weekly meme, because the topics are always super fun, and it’s also a fantastic way to connect with other book bloggers. Join us!

Sarah J Maas

Throne of Glass Series |A Court of Thorns & Roses Trilogy

SJM.jpg

Brandon Sanderson

Mistborn Trilogy | Stormlight Archives | Steelheart Trilogy and more…

J.K. Rowling

Twilight Series | The Host

Leigh Bardugo

The Grisha Trilogy | Six of Crows Duology

J.R.R. Tolkien

The Hobbit | The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

John Green

The Fault in Our Stars | Looking for Alaska | Will Grayson, Will Grayson and more

What top ten fandoms do you follow?

1. Beware Of The Reader says:

Hi Sarah great choice for one if your first posts. I’m so jealous! Would you give me shelter in Salt Lake city? Lol

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Awe! Thank you!! It was really fun going through them. We’ve had some really fun times! I’m sure I can find a spot for you!

1. Beware Of The Reader says:

Yay! LOL

2. Omggg this is amazing I want to meet sooo many authors ahh

Liked by 2 people

1. I hope you get to! Book events are basically our life. LOL. They’re so much fun!

Liked by 2 people

3. katreadssph says:

Oh my, you’ve met a good bunch of authors! 🙂 Nicola Yoon? Renee Ahdieh? Vicky Aveyard? Lucky girl! 🙂 Cheers to still meeting lots of awesome authors in the future! 🙂 xo, Kat

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Thank you! We have an amazing book shop that definitely has all the hookups.

4. TeacherofYA says:

Now you’re just rubbing it in…who’s up next besides Rosalyn Eaves? Whose book should I send to you to get signed? 🤔🤤

Liked by 2 people

1. SarahYAandWine says:

April brings Nicole Casterman, Margaret Stohl, and Sara Zarr!

1. TeacherofYA says:

Kill me. Kill me now. Then put me on a plane to Utah. 😂🤣

5. I love Jodi Meadows! I was so excited to meet her when she came to Nashville but literally all I got out was “Hi, I’m Hannah” and then I completely froze up! And I had been waiting to meet her for years so I was so upset later lol

Liked by 2 people

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Haha! I did the same thing when I met Veronica Roth. I totally blubbered because I was so nervous!!

6. Oou I love this list! I’ve only been to one book signing but I got to meet Kelly Armstrong and Melissa Marr which is all I’ve ever wanted anyways :p I’d love to meet Cassandra Clare and Veronica Roth though, that’d be cool! Pc Cast and Kristen Cast would be cool too!

Liked by 2 people

1. PC and Kristen Cast would be amazing! Totally agree with that! Cassandra Clare is one of my favorites! I’ve gotten to meet her a couple times, and she is just so funny and awesome.

Liked by 2 people

7. onceuponabookishnerd says:

That is an amazing list! My book lovers heart is so jealous of all the cool and amazing authors you have met 🙂 I hope when I move back near a big city I can start to meet some of these authors. Great List!

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Thank you! It’s been so much fun. We’re lucky to have the opportunity to meet them all!

8. HI SARAH! *waves*
    Ugh, I’m so jealous of all the major author train you have going on there. THERE ARE SO MANY EPIC PEOPLE. I was going to tell you who I was most jealous that you met, but there were so many. 😄 Wonderful post, Sarah, and I can’t wait for more of your posts! 🙂

1. SarahYAandWine says:

HI!! *waves back* Thank you!! There have been so many good ones. It was hard picking which ones to feature.

9. ignitedmoth says:

Great post! That’s so awesome that you get to meet so many authors. 🙂 I haven’t met many yet, but I did get to meet Kevin Hearne, writer of The Iron Druid Chronicles, which was a lot of fun. He’s so nice and so funny. You can tell he loves what he does and gets a lot of joy from it.

1. SarahYAandWine says:

I’ve heard those are great! A good friend of mine has been working her way through them. I’ll have to add them to my TBR pile!

1. ignitedmoth says:

Yeah, I haven’t gotten as far into the series yet as I would like to, but it is really good! Definitely worth checking out. 🙂

2. SarahYAandWine says:

Added to the TBR pile!! I will get to them eventually 😊 but they are on there!

3. ignitedmoth says:

Nice! 🙂 I hope you like them too when you wind up getting around to them. 😀

4. SarahYAandWine says:

I always love a good recommendation! 😊

10. Lois says:

Salt Lake City sounds like the place to be for bookworms. I’ll add it to my must visit locations.

1. SarahYAandWine says:

You definitely should add it to your travel bucket list! We have some beautiful places around here to visit as well!

11. Nicole @aDanceBeteweenPages says:

Omg you’re so lucky!! I don’t live in an english speaking country so I don’t think I’ll ever meet any author if I didn’t travel 😛 great pictures!

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Well you can live vicariously through our author posts if you need to! I totally do that when I see others post with authors I’d love to meet!!

12. Eep! You’ve met so many awesome authors! I haven’t really met very many, Sarah M. Eden was the best. She’s hilarious.

1. SarahYAandWine says:

I’ve not read any of her stuff. What genre does she write? I love it when authors can have fun and be themselves. It is one of the reasons why I love the book community so much!

13. ooh I love Cynthia Hand! Her Unearthly Trilogy is one of the the best. I’ve sadly never meant any authors but I’m hoping to soon.

1. SarahYAandWine says:

I hope you can too! The experiences we’ve had in meeting so many have been amazing. Some our downright hilarious and give excellent advice to aspiring authors!

14. LHauser27 says:

Hi! You have met some fun authors!
    My TTT
    Leslie

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Awe! Thanks! I feel like one lucky girl to have met so many!

2. SarahYAandWine says:

Ooh! You’ve got some good ones on you TTT list today! Some classics!!

15. lenoreo says:

The pictures are spectacular!! They truly show how much fun it is!!

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Thats exactly why I had to add them in there! We get to chat with them for a moment and all of them have been so willing to take photos with us! Authors really do care a lot for their fans!

16. ezinwanyi13 says:

I also meet Lauren Oliver. She was nice

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Awe! Lucky!! I would love to meet her. I thought Replica was a super cool book! I read it switching of PoV’s. Lots of fun!

17. I am SO JEALOUS of all the authors you’ve gotten to meet! I have only been to one author event to meet Brittany Cavallaro– and it was awesome. (I really need to post about that…) Did you write posts for all these visits? I know I’ve read many of these posts, but I don’t think I’ve heard about all these different visits.

1. SarahYAandWine says:

I would love to meet Brittany Cavallaro! We read her book last year for our book club. It was a fun one!! I’m jealous you got to meet her! The blog has only been up since late November of last year so we don’t have all the posts for all the events since they’ve been over the past couple years. We thought it’d be fun to showcase some of the ones we have gone to. This was the perfect spotlight for some of those.

1. That explains it, then! I feel like with all the posts here it’s hard to keep track (I am blown away with how frequently there are posts, that’s for sure!). She is really down-to-earth. I hope that I get more author events in my future!

2. SarahYAandWine says:

We have such an amazing book community and a bookshop that bring all these amazing authors! We can’t help but share our experiences and what books we’re reading or excited for! I hope to meet her one day too!!

18. I’m so jealous right now! I just recently went and saw V.E. Schwab and hoping to go to SOKY next month to meet some more authors! But your list is amazing! I’d love to meet all those authors!

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Awe! I’m so jealous! I’m almost done with A Conjuring of Light. She’s definitely one of my favs!

SOKY will be so much fun!

19. Excellent post! Loved it!

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Thank you!! It was fun putting it together!

20. Wow! You came up with so many good ones!
    My TTT.

21. jennanicolee says:

I love so many of these authors! What a wonderfully put together list!

1. SarahYAandWine says:

Thank you!! There were so many good ones to choose from!

22. beckmank says:

What a great list! And I’m glad to see Twilight on here – so many people loved it and now complain about it. I was late to the party and I still love it. I tackled the silliness of the Sherlock Fandom this week. 🙂

1. SarahYAandWine says:

I am an admitted twilight fan! I still love it after all these years! I’m a huge Sherlock fan and totally should’ve added it to my list! Benedict and Martin are my favorite!!

23. ooh man the Percy Jackson series is such a fandom I always overlook it. Great choices 🙂

1. SarahYAandWine says:

I love it!! I haven’t finished it but I want to. He was just here last year too and I had something already going. I think he makes a stop here pretty often so we will see!!

1. That’s so exciting! It must be nice to live in Salt Lake where all the authors visit 😍

2. SarahYAandWine says:

It’s been such a treat! We are lucky to have a bookshop that brings them all here!