Top Ten Fandoms You Can’t Help But Be a Part of!

I had so much fun putting this list together, because I was able to feature some of my favorite authors and book series! Some of the worlds in the books below are intense, some lighthearted, some full of history, while others are based in the real world. I hope you enjoy this list as much I enjoyed putting it together!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and Bookish. It’s my favorite weekly meme, because the topics are always super fun, and it’s also a fantastic way to connect with other book bloggers. Join us!

Sarah J Maas

Throne of Glass Series |A Court of Thorns & Roses Trilogy

SJM.jpg

Brandon Sanderson

Mistborn Trilogy | Stormlight Archives | Steelheart Trilogy and more…

J.K. Rowling

Twilight Series | The Host

Leigh Bardugo

The Grisha Trilogy | Six of Crows Duology

J.R.R. Tolkien

The Hobbit | The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

John Green

The Fault in Our Stars | Looking for Alaska | Will Grayson, Will Grayson and more

What top ten fandoms do you follow?

56 thoughts on “Top Ten Fandoms You Can’t Help But Be a Part of!

1. Beware Of The Reader says:

Hi Sarah great choice for one if your first posts. I’m so jealous! Would you give me shelter in Salt Lake city? Lol

2. katreadssph says:

Oh my, you’ve met a good bunch of authors! 🙂 Nicola Yoon? Renee Ahdieh? Vicky Aveyard? Lucky girl! 🙂 Cheers to still meeting lots of awesome authors in the future! 🙂 xo, Kat

3. Hannah Courtney says:

I love Jodi Meadows! I was so excited to meet her when she came to Nashville but literally all I got out was “Hi, I’m Hannah” and then I completely froze up! And I had been waiting to meet her for years so I was so upset later lol

4. Melissa Gibbs says:

Oou I love this list! I’ve only been to one book signing but I got to meet Kelly Armstrong and Melissa Marr which is all I’ve ever wanted anyways :p I’d love to meet Cassandra Clare and Veronica Roth though, that’d be cool! Pc Cast and Kristen Cast would be cool too!

PC and Kristen Cast would be amazing! Totally agree with that! Cassandra Clare is one of my favorites! I’ve gotten to meet her a couple times, and she is just so funny and awesome.

5. onceuponabookishnerd says:

That is an amazing list! My book lovers heart is so jealous of all the cool and amazing authors you have met 🙂 I hope when I move back near a big city I can start to meet some of these authors. Great List!

6. Book Princess Review (@_bookprincess_) says:

HI SARAH! *waves*
    Ugh, I’m so jealous of all the major author train you have going on there. THERE ARE SO MANY EPIC PEOPLE. I was going to tell you who I was most jealous that you met, but there were so many. XD Wonderful post, Sarah, and I can’t wait for more of your posts! 🙂

7. ignitedmoth says:

Great post! That’s so awesome that you get to meet so many authors. 🙂 I haven’t met many yet, but I did get to meet Kevin Hearne, writer of The Iron Druid Chronicles, which was a lot of fun. He’s so nice and so funny. You can tell he loves what he does and gets a lot of joy from it.

• SarahYAandWine says:

I’ve not read any of her stuff. What genre does she write? I love it when authors can have fun and be themselves. It is one of the reasons why I love the book community so much!

• SarahYAandWine says:

Thats exactly why I had to add them in there! We get to chat with them for a moment and all of them have been so willing to take photos with us! Authors really do care a lot for their fans!

8. Jackie B @ Death by Tsundoku says:

I am SO JEALOUS of all the authors you’ve gotten to meet! I have only been to one author event to meet Brittany Cavallaro– and it was awesome. (I really need to post about that…) Did you write posts for all these visits? I know I’ve read many of these posts, but I don’t think I’ve heard about all these different visits.

• SarahYAandWine says:

I would love to meet Brittany Cavallaro! We read her book last year for our book club. It was a fun one!! I’m jealous you got to meet her! The blog has only been up since late November of last year so we don’t have all the posts for all the events since they’ve been over the past couple years. We thought it’d be fun to showcase some of the ones we have gone to. This was the perfect spotlight for some of those.

• Jackie B @ Death by Tsundoku says:

That explains it, then! I feel like with all the posts here it’s hard to keep track (I am blown away with how frequently there are posts, that’s for sure!). She is really down-to-earth. I hope that I get more author events in my future!

• SarahYAandWine says:

We have such an amazing book community and a bookshop that bring all these amazing authors! We can’t help but share our experiences and what books we’re reading or excited for! I hope to meet her one day too!!

• SarahYAandWine says:

I am an admitted twilight fan! I still love it after all these years! I’m a huge Sherlock fan and totally should’ve added it to my list! Benedict and Martin are my favorite!!