Best Broody Book Sequels

Hello, my fellow main characters! This week the Brooding YA Hero Street Team is talking sequels! So I created a list of my favorite book sequels that feature some of the most steamy, brooding book boyfriends!

Best Broody Book Sequels!

Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab

The Rose & the Dagger by RenΓ©e Ahdieh

23308084

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

14061955unknown

The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon

20889470.jpg

Have You Pre-Ordered Broody’s Book Yet?!

Brooding YA HeroI don’t know the details yet, but I do know something special is in the work for pre-orders!

Have you ever wished you could receive a little guidance from your favorite book boyfriend? Ever dreamed of being the Chosen One in a YA novel? Want to know all the secrets of surviving the dreaded plot twist?

Or maybe you’re just really confused about what “opal-tinted, luminous cerulean orbs” actually are?

Well, popular Twitter personality @broodingYAhero is here to help as he tackles the final frontier in his media dominance: writing a book. Join Broody McHottiepants as he attempts to pen Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me, a “self-help” guide (with activities–you always need activities) that lovingly pokes fun at the YA tropes that we roll our eyes at, but secretly love.

As his nefarious ex, Blondie DeMeani, attempts to thwart him at every turn, Broody overcomes to detail, among other topics, how to choose your genre, how to keep your love interest engaged (while maintaining lead character status), his secret formula for guaranteed love triangle success, and how to make sure you secure that sequel, all while keeping his hair perfectly coiffed and never breaking a sweat.

Pre-Order Now!

|| Amazon || Barnes & Noble || Book Depository ||

Have you pre-ordered the Broody book yet? What are some of your favorite sequels that feature Brooding YA Heroes?

Follow us online for more YA and Wine!  Twitterinstagram-logo16645001740_27a0ac1a57_b.jpgFacebook.pngBloglovin.png

24 thoughts on “Best Broody Book Sequels

1. kozbisa says:

I am super excited about Broody YA Hero. My co-blogger is reading it right now, and she is not reading it fast enough for my turn to come. Great picks on this list. Windwitch had several broody guys, so – bonus!
    Sam @ WLABB

2. ravenblake99 says:

Great List! I love Broody hero’s! I’m currently reading Our Dark Duet and so far I’m loving it! I totally agree with you on Windwitch, Crooked Kingdom, the rose and the dagger, and Seige and storm. I haven’t read the Torch Against The Night yet but I really loved the first book. I can’t wait to read Brooding YA Hero! πŸ˜‰

Cooking Kingdom is definitely not a kingdom I could survive in. LOL. I would be the first one kicked out of the kitchen for sure! LOL. Thanks, Mandy!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• bookprincessreviews says:

Ahahahaha. Could you imagine the Dregs in the kitchen, though? Fighting over who is going to perfect the perfect waffle? But I’m so with you about being kicked out – I can bake but I don’t think that would help. XD

Oh, my goodness. I would pay so much money to watch that. I don’t think I’d want to be in a kitchen with Kaz though. That sounds dangerous! Oooh, baked goods are my favorite! We are destined to be best friends. LOL. πŸ™‚

• bookprincessreviews says:

I feel like he would just knock out everyone with his cane or frying pan? I don’t think it would be good. But lol, yes, we are! I can make a mean snickerdoodle and lemon bar. XD

And I like to eat a mean snickerdoodle and lemon bar! Things for you to bring with you when we go on our Bigfoot quest. πŸ˜€

I’ve actually never read the third book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series! I need to get on it. I did love the first two. Laini Taylor’s writing is just phenomenal. Thank you!

It does sound hilarious! I can’t wait to read it! I also happen to love a good, brooding boyfriend! <3<3<3

Thanks so much, Danielle! That means a lot to me. πŸ™‚ I’ve been realizing how many sequels I’ve started and haven’t finished this week myself. There’s a lot! Yikes!