I’m Joining #ARCAugust, Are You?

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 5.34.47 PM

There are so many incredible books coming out in September and October! I am so excited for them, but I’m also BURIED in fall ARCs right now! I’m not complaining by any means. I actually couldn’t be more excited. I’m just saying that I have some serious reading to do! I know a lot of my fellow bloggers are in the same boat, so sign up fo #ARCAugust hosted by Read. Sleep Repeat. and join us! Visit their blog for information on signing up and participating!

Physical ARCS I’m reading in August…Hopefully!

FullSizeRender

• Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows
  • Jane Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
  • Brooding YA Hero: Guide to Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me by Carrie Ann DiRisio
  • Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster
  • A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck
  • Akata Warrior by Nnedi Okorafor
  • Shadowhouse Fall by Daniel José Older
  • Welcome Home by Eric Smith
  • A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares by Krystal Sutherland
  • If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • This is Not the End by Chandler Baker

eARCs I’m Reading in August…Hopefully!

• One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
  • Sasquatch, Love, and Other Imaginary Things by Betsy Aldridge and Carrie DuBois-Shaw
  • This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
  • Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
  • Top Ten by Katie Contugno
  • Odd & True by Cat Winters

Are you joining #ARCAugust? Which ARCs will you be reading?

Follow me online for more YA and Wine!  goodreads_icon_1000x1000-aed808dec2093e20867b35cd56d9862d.png Twitterinstagram-logo16645001740_27a0ac1a57_b.jpgFacebook.pngBloglovin.png

52 thoughts on “I’m Joining #ARCAugust, Are You?

It’s a great idea and definitely necessary for the next month! I have been lucky to receive some really great ARCs. My only advice would be to be really active on social media that has definitely contributed to getting ARCs from pubs/authors/agents recently for me.

It is a full time + job for sure. But if you’re after the physical ARCs, I think it’s important. If you’re good with eARCs, which honestly I sometimes prefer, then just focus on growing WP following and Netgalley ratio, and you’ll be golden! 🙂

1. Bionic Book Worm says:

😍 look at all those ARC copies!! Drooling! Looks like you will have a very busy month! I have 2 ARC’s I will be getting to in August for sure (Invictus and Fireblood). September and October may break my wallet!

I know! I have them just sitting on my nightstand, so I can gaze at them. LOL. Oooh, those are amazing ARCs! I can’t wait to read those ones! I’ll definitely be watching for your reviews! September and October may bankrupt the entire book community. LOL. Good thing you quit that book buying ban business! 😀

2. Lois says:

I can’t say I’ll be joining in on the ARC fest but I love the sound of Jane Unlimited. That’s one of my most anticipated books so I can’t wait to see what you think about that book. Happy reading and I hope you succeed in reaching your goal for this challenge.

Thanks so much! I can’t wait to see what Jane Unlimited is all about! The description is a little vague, so I’m really intrigued.

3. Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads says:

So many great titles here!! I can’t wait to hear what you think of This Is the End – I only just discovered it a couple of days ago and I really want to hear what some people think of it! I’ll be posting my sign-up for ARC August tomorrow 🙂 It was totally a last-minute decision for me to join, but I’m excited!

Thanks so much! I’m really excited to read that one. I haven’t read any reviews on it yet, so I’m trying to go into it a little blind. Can’t wait to see what books you’re going to be reading! The more the merrier. We can keep each other accountable!

4. bookprincessreviews says:

…DO I SPOT A SASQUATCH??????? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ. And then we will actually have to go hunting. I can’t wait to see the rest of your thoughts on these, hopefully, Krysti. 😉 Wonderful post!

Yes you do!! I’m so excited to chat with you about that one! Your blog was the first place I saw that one. I think reading it will definitely help me prepare for our hunt! 😀 Thanks, Mandy!

5. ignitedmoth says:

Nice! 🙂 Happy reading to you. I love that cover for One Dark Throne. (And the one for Odd & True is pretty cool, too!) Looks like you’ll have plenty of reading to keep you busy. 😀

I love those covers as well. So many amazing book covers! It’s killing my wallet. LOL. Definitely plenty to keep busy with. 🙂

Thanks, Jackie! I’m so excited to read them! Keeping up with TBRs is so hard sometimes. LOL. I’m excited to see what you read though! Happy reading to you!

I think a lot of us are in that same boat with September books. It’s going to be insane! But I’m super excited about it too. Can’t wait to see what you end up reading. 🙂

There’s a couple of great challenges for August. I’m excited to see what you end up reading. I definitely needed ARC August to help me get through this stack. Hopefully I can do it. Thanks so much!