Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag!

disney-princess-sidekicks-tag

I just had to participate in this adorable tag that my equally adorable friend Mandy from Book Princess Reviews created. It’s time to show our favorite book sidekicks some love! Be sure to give Mandy’s blog a follow if you aren’t already. She may just be the sweetest blogger here on WordPress.

Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag

MUSHU FROM MULAN/OLAF + SVEN FROM FROZEN

THE COMIC RELIEF – NAME YOUR FAVORITE HILARIOUS CHARACTER OR YOUR FAVORITE COMEDY/FUNNY BOOK

Chamberofsecrets

Not only is Ronald Weasley my favorite sidekick of all time, he is also the funniest in my opinion and provides some wonderful moments of comic relief in the Harry Potter series.

the-seven-dwarfs

THE SEVEN DWARFS FROM SNOW WHITE

FAVORITE GROUP/ENSEMBLE

Kaz Brekker and crew are hands-down the best squad in all of YA literature in my opinion. You definitely don’t want to be on this crew’s bad side!

pascal

PASCAL FROM TANGLED

THE LOYAL CHEERLEADER CHAMELEON (NOT A FROG, FLYNN RIDER) – NAME A BOOK THAT STARTED OUT ONE WAY BUT CHANGED FOR YOU

Unknown

This beautiful book is an absolute enigma. It takes so many unexpected twists and turns. At the end of the first section, I never would have guessed where this story was going to go. It is unlike anything I’ve ever read before and such a treasure of a book.

meeko

MEEKO FROM POCAHONTAS

POCAHONTAS’S SLY AND SNEAKY RACCOON FRIEND – NAME A PLOT TWIST THAT YOU DID NOT SEE COMING

32320750

Little Monsters by Kara Thomas is my favorite thriller of the year so far. The plot twist at the end was haunting and certainly one that I never saw coming.

RAJAH FROM ALADDIN / FLOUNDER FROM THE LITTLE MERMAID

GENTLE WITH THEIR PRINCESS BUT PROTECTIVE WITH EVERYONE ELSE – NAME YOUR FAVORITE BEST FRIEND IN A NOVEL

21414439

Safiya and Iseult are absolute #friendshipgoals for me in YA literature. The way they love and protect each other is so fiercely and absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait to see what’s in store next for this dynamic duo!

THE MUSICAL BUNCH – NAME A NOVEL WHERE MUSIC PLAYED A BIG PART OR MADE YOU WANT TO SING ITS PRAISES

9781492638810_3002

I haven’t read this yet, but I could not be more excited for the upcoming YA anthology Behind the Song!

maximus

THE OBSTACLE IN FLYNN RIDER’S WAY – NAME A CHARACTER THAT FACES A LOT OF OBSTACLES

Saying that being Lada Dracul’s little brother includes facing some obstacles is a massive understatement. Radu has to overcome more challenges than most “sidekicks,” and I love seeing him becoming the real hero of his own story in Now I Rise.

meridas-bros

HAMISH, HUBERT, & HARRIS FROM BRAVE

FAVORITE FAMILY DYNAMICS IN A NOVEL

164e53dd33bfe1fa46b0fbf3a80b118f--mortal-instruments-books-fire

This obviously isn’t the real book cover. I found it on Pinterest, but I love me some Lightwoods. Whether they’re in the Mortal Instruments series, the Infernal Devices, or The Dark Artifices, the Lightwoods always kick demon butt in true style.

RAY FROM THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG / 3 FAIRIES FROM SLEEPING BEAUTY

THE ADVICE GIVERS – BOOK THAT MOST IMPACTED YOUR LIFE

hp6

Albus Dumbledore, of course! I always keep a Dumbledore quote close at hand whether I’m at work or at home. His words keep me focused on what’s important in life.

hei-hei

HEI HEI FROM MOANA

NAME A CHARACTER THAT STEALS THE SHOW

nocap_finalZuzana is one of my favorite parts of Laini Taylor’s stunning Daughter of Smoke and Bone. She certainly steals the show in my opinion, and I can’t wait to see more of her in the upcoming Night of Cake & Puppets.

gus-and-jaq

OPPOSITES ATTRACT – NAME YOUR FAVORITE OR WORST OPPOSITE ATTRACTS PAIRING

Cover-Reveal-Speak-Easy-Speak-Love

There are a few OTPs from Speak Easy, Speak Love who I absolutely fell in love with. But Beatrice and Benedict absolutely stole my heart with their witty banter. This is definitely one of my favorite books of the year, and it’s oh-so-swoony and fun!

TAG…YOU’RE IT?

I tag any of you who would like to participate in this fun tag! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and happy reading to you all!

Follow me online for more YA and Wine!  goodreads_icon_1000x1000-aed808dec2093e20867b35cd56d9862d.png Twitterinstagram-logo16645001740_27a0ac1a57_b.jpgFacebook.pngBloglovin.png

48 thoughts on “Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag!

1. Do says:

I really like tags and I love Disney, so this seems like the perfect combination! I really like your answers and I totally agree that Kaz’ group is the best and Ron is such a funny character:)

Oh, you should totally do it then! I do love tags, even though I usually run out of time to do them. Yes! The SoC crew is the absolute best! 🙂

2. bookprincessreviews says:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this was brilliant, Krysti!! <3 You're the sweetest (saying that yet again XD), and I loveddddd reading your answers!! I literally paused my reading and went, wow, I haven't seen that City of Heavenly Fire book cover before. XD Yes, you haven't, Mandy, because Krysti totally explains it perfectly below. I've only read about halfway through City of Bones but I can already tell the Lightwoods have some great dynamics, and I can't wait to see what they are like next since you say they are your favorite. Super excited to see Beatrice and Benedict's relationship, since that sounds wonderful. And another brilliant anthology to look for. 😉 Thanks so much again for doing the tag, and wonderful post yet again. 😉

YOU are the sweetest! I think if we took a poll on WP, it would be unanimous! 🙂 Hahaha. I thought the same thing about that City of Heavenly Fire book. Like, wait! How do I not own that edition?! Then I saw it was a fake. Still love it though. 🙂 You are going to love Speak Easy, Speak Now! I can’t wait for you to read it! Thanks, Mandy! <3<3<3

• bookprincessreviews says:

Awh, I’m trying not to say it again but that really is so sweet. XD We’re both too kind? XD Lol, yes! XD I do love the colors on it, too. It would be a really cool version. What do you think of the City of Bones anniversary edition coming out? And YES. I have my preorder in and counting down the days after I read your review. XD

Yeah, we’re just the absolute sweetest. LOL! XD Ummm…no. I did not know this edition existed, but I’m looking at it right now. Okay, and I’m ordering it now. LOL. Thanks for that. 😀

Hahaha. No need to apologize! Now I have yet another beautiful book to add to my stacks. LOL. Exactly what we all need! 😁😁😁

They are RIDICULOUS. We’ve been slacking so hard on putting in my library too. I think we’re going to start next month now. I can’t stack them any higher. LOL.

• bookprincessreviews says:

Ahahahaha oh no!!! I kept thinking, I haven’t heard Krysti say anything about her library, I wonder how the potential book throne is going. XD But oh gosh. Hopefully next month will provide something better. 😀

Hahaha. I need to build that throne. What are you doing with all of your books these days? I know your piles keep growing too.

• bookprincessreviews says:

I thankfully had a huge space open up in some of the other bookcases that were reserved for my grandmother’s books so I crammed a ton of them in there and now have so much space in my tubs now. But yes! I feel like it would be such a nice addition to the house. XD

Oh, that’s good you got some extra shelf space. That’s hard to come by. 🙂 I need to start actually putting mine into action. I keep talking about it, but then there’s all this reading and blogging to do…

It is a fun little tag that Mandy came up with! I had fun doing it. 🙂 SoC is THE BEST! And I highly recommend Little Monsters too. 🙂

3. LairOfBooks says:

FACT: “Kaz Brekker and crew are hands-down the best squad in all of YA literature” there is none other like this crew of misfits lol. Also, Zuzzanna is one of my fictional babies, I love her to pieces lol. Ronald Weasly did offer up a lot of comedic relief and again, you’ve only furthered my interest in Jane, Unlimited! LOVED your answers Krysti 🙂

EXACTLY! So glad we agree. 🙂 Thanks so much, Lilly! Also, you have to let me know when you start reading Jane, so we can chat!

• LairOfBooks says:

You’re so very welcome Krysti! & Yes! I’ll be sure to let you know, I haven’t been reading my more hyped up arcs in an effort to catch up with all others but that’s about to change asap with all these release dates around the corner *hides* lol!

Hahaha! Seriously. September and October are killer with all these releases! Reading these ARCs has been amazing. I’ve had so many 5 stars this month! 🙂 What are you reading these days?

• LairOfBooks says:

I may or may not have already answered this..seems like my WP has everything marked as not seen *sobs* whyyyyy?!?! lol. but to answer your question, shamefully…I’ve been off the last 2 day from work & I just haven’t started They Both Die at the End smh. Tomorrow I’ll be back to my long commute to/from work so I’ll def make a dent. Today I’ve been focused on blogging stuff haha 😉

I totally get that! It’s amazing how time consuming blogging is. I never would have guessed before I started doing it! But we’ll definitely have to chat while you’re reading that one! <3

4. LHauser27 says:

Hi! I love things like this. I definitely agree…Ron was one of my favorite parts of Harry Potter and I wish I had a Dumbledore guiding me through life! 🙂 So fun!
    Leslie

It is a fun tag! I don’t usually do tags, because they take so long, but I loved the concept of this one. Kaz and his team are just so well-done. Those books are honestly my favorite YA fantasy novels. Leigh Bardugo is so incredibly talented.

I’m not going to lie, SoC and CK are much better in my opinion, so I don’t blame you. I read SoC first and was a little disappointed in Grisha. In comparison to most other YA fantasy novels, it’s great. It just isn’t as good as SoC.

• Jackie B @ Death by Tsundoku says:

I wonder how long I’ll wait before I read them? I mean, I’ll obviously read them some day. Kourtni has a post about the Boston Teen Author Festival I recently read — Leigh Bardugo is on a panel featuring writing new stories for well-loved characters. I wonder if she’ll talk about the experience she had writing SoC/CK and how they affect her Grisha series overall? I’m totes curious.

That panel and event sounds amazing! I so wish I could go to it! I’m sure she’ll talk SoC and CK. I would love to hear what she has to say on those. She’ll actually be here next week for Wonder Woman. I’m hoping I can get all my other books of hers signed while she’s here. LOL.

I’m sure! Events with big authors usually have limits though, so we’ll see what happens. I’m bringing them all just in case.

Oh, I wish! She’s way out of my league. LOL. 🙂

• Jackie B @ Death by Tsundoku says:

Ohhh– that’s interesting. I guess limits make sense to both help keep the line going and prevent hand cramps. So many hand cramps.

Well, hopefully you’ll get some sweet photos AND all your books signed. That’s the least she could do. 😉

For sure. Especially when the authors have Leigh’s level of popularity. We’d be there all night. LOL.

I hope you get to go to that event! That panel seriously sounds phenomenal!