I’m thrilled to be spotlighting Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller today as part of the blog tour! Find out all about the book below and be sure to enter the giveaway!
About the Book
Author: Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
Pub. Date: October 31st 2017
Publisher: Random House Children’s Books
The company says Otherworld is amazing—like nothing you’ve ever seen before. They say it’s addictive—that you’ll want to stay forever. They promise Otherworld will make all your dreams come true.
Simon thought Otherworld was a game. Turns out he knew nothing. Otherworld is the next phase of reality. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted.
And it’s about to change humanity forever.
Welcome to the Otherworld. No one could have seen it coming.
About the Authors
New York Times bestselling author Jason Segel used to have nightmares just like Charlie, and just like Charlie, he’s learned that the things we’re most afraid of are the things that can make us strong…if we’re brave enough to face them. Jason likes acting, writing, making music, and hanging out with his friends. Sometimes he writes movies. Sometimes he writes songs for movies. Sometimes he stars in those movies and sings those songs. You might know him from The Muppets and Despicable Me. Your parents might know him from other stuff. Nightmares! is his first novel.
I write books.
Some of my books are what librarians call middle grade. (Kiki Strike, Nightmares!)
Some should be kept away from small children and people with weak stomachs. (How to Lead a Life of Crime, The Eternal Ones, Otherworld)
I write some books with Jason Segel.
I’ve written quite a few books on my own.
I’m an Aquarius.
My favorite food is cauliflower. (No joke.)
I will eat almost anything. And I’m weirdly proud of it.
I believe New York City is the most magical place on earth.
I love Dolly Parton and David Attenborough. Equally.
I cannot sing or play any musical instruments.
I’m obsessed with sewers and sanitation systems.
I once broke into a Mayan temple with my brother, Spike.
Spike is an alias. It’s not his real name.
I also have a sister. She prefers to remain anonymous.
We have the same birthday.
Yes, that sucks.
I think that’s all you need to know.
Enter the Giveaway!
3 winners will receive a finished copy of OTHERWORLD, US Only.
Follow the Blog Tour
Thanks so much to Rockstar Book Tours for hosting this tour! Be sure to check out their website here as well as the other amazing posts on this tour!
- 10/2/2017- Fiction Fare– Review
- 10/3/2017- Eli to the nth– Review
- 10/4/2017- A Gingerly Review– Review
- 10/5/2017- A Dream Within A Dream– Review
- 10/6/2017- Novel Novice– Spotlight
- 10/9/2017- Feed Your Fiction Addiction– Review
- 10/10/2017- Zach’s YA Reviews– Review
- 10/11/2017- Jump Into Books– Review
- 10/12/2017- Savings in Seconds– Review
- 10/13/2017- YAandWine– Spotlight
- 10/16/2017- Lattes & Paperbacks– Review
- 10/17/2017- Here’s to Happy Endings– Review
- 10/18/2017- Shelf Rider– Review
- 10/19/2017- Seeing Double In Neverland– Review
- 10/20/2017- NightlyReading– Review
- 10/23/2017- Lisa Loves Literature– Review
- 10/24/2017- Don’t Judge, Read– Review
- 10/25/2017- Cindy’s Love of Books– Review
- 10/26/2017- Bibliobakes– Review
- 10/27/2017- Book-Keeping– Review