Get Ready for DAUGHTER OF THE SIREN QUEEN!

AAAHHHHH!!! You guys, this book was AMAZING! There was so much kick-butt, lady pirate swashbuckling action, and I loved every second of it! I won’t be posting my full review until we’re closer to the release date. In the meantime, get ready for Daughter of the Siren Queen by checking out just a few of the things you can look forward to below!

Get Ready for Daughter of the Siren Queen

Daughter of the Pirate King was one of my favorite 2017 books, and it’s going to be tough for any 2018 book to top Daughter of the Siren Queen for me. These books are so much fun, and I absolutely cannot get enough of them. Here’s just a few of the things I LOVED about this book!

The AWESOME kick-butt lady pirates

The Romance (notice the capital “R”)

The swashbuckling adventure

The world building

The witty banter

Have you read Daughter of the Pirate Queen yet? What are some of your favorite books you’ve read this year?

Follow me online for more YA and Wine! Twitterinstagram-logogoodreads_icon_1000x1000-aed808dec2093e20867b35cd56d9862dUnknownFacebookBloglovin16645001740_27a0ac1a57_b

13 thoughts on “Get Ready for DAUGHTER OF THE SIREN QUEEN!

1. melissasbookworld says:

You made me sooooo excited for this!! I haven’t read anything with pirates in a book yet, but I’m dying to do so asap. It looks like it has all of the elements combined I love to come across in a good, addictive read <3!! On the wishlist with it, whoop whoop!!

Woohoo! These books are some of my favs! Did you read Book one of this series? It came out in Feb and is SOOOO much fun!

2. kaseygiard says:

Looks like so much fun! I have Daughter of the Pirate King but haven’t read it yet. This makes me want to put it at the top of my list! I think my favorite books I read this year were Elsie Mae Has Something to Say by Nancy Cavanaugh and The Walled City by Ryan Graudin. Both were intense and had fantastic characters as well as really stark settings.

It really is! I hope you get a chance to read DOTPK soon! These are honestly the most fun books I’ve read this year. Thanks for the recommendations! I’ll definitely be checking those out!

3. LairOfBooks says:

Krysti!!!!!!!! I’m legit sitting in my chair in my cube silently screaming in excitement! LMAO! I’m so ready for Daughter of the Siren Queen!!!!!! ON THE DAY OF! that’s all I have to say haha πŸ˜‰

Lilly!!!! Oh my gosh, yes! I liked it even more than book one, so I’m super excited for you to read it! You must DM while you read! You probably won’t cry this time, but we can just fangirl together. 😁

4. bookprincessreviews says:

*SCREAMING*
    *SCREAMING*
    *MORE SCREAMING*

I saw you were reading this on Goodreads, and I was sitting in so much anticipation to see what you thought of it and NOW I CAN’T EVEN DEAL BECAUSE IT’S NOT 2018 YET AND I JUST WANT TO HOLD THIS BOOK AND CRY. ROMANCE WITH A CAPITAL R? MORE EPIC LADY PIRATE ACTION?

*continues screaming but really needs to calm it down and try to find some books to read in the meantime*

Hahahaha! It’s worth ALL the screaming! I actually loved it even more than DOTPK, which is one of my fav books of the year! It was so much fun! It had so many swoons! Bah! I LOVED it so much!!! I cannot wait to chat about it with you! πŸ™‚